Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day Three-Thoughts and Reflections

After my meeting with my mentor, I feel a bit more confident in my ability to complete my research to the program's expectations. He even had an idea for research purposes that due to the nature of the idea, we're keeping it a secret! I'm going to put it into a draft for my own reference and post it when it can be released, so probably not for a while. The article today gave me some new research ideas but it is not as similar to my project as I suspected, but the research methods are very helpful, as he talks about what he found to be most efficient, as well as gave me some starting points for further research. I found a 52 page paper in my follow-up searches for a definition of a word. Hopefully I can start that article tonight and tomorrow have it finished.