Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Interview Practice

In today's interview practice, I group interviewed with Clarissa and Kim. The interviewing really made me think about the possible implications of the project. So many different things could get in the way of ANY project, not just mine. Kim was mostly worried about not achieving as much as she wanted, and Clarissa was worried that something could go wrong in her planning. This made me realize similar problems could come up with my project as well. What if I don't get as many people as I think I can? What if things get out of hand and I didn't plan for something like rain outside or people IN the place? Everyone seems so excited, but the excercise was more sobering about the possibility of this than anything else. As to actually interviewing, the experience was different since there was two people interviewing the same person, but it was easier to quote little snipets of what they would say to write down instead of word-for-every-word. I think I could have asked some more questions than what was on the board about what they planned to do, instead of just fears and what they were excited about. Hopefully, everyone reaches their goals. This is going to be an exciting semester.