Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 21 Thoughts

Wow three weeks of daily blogging already. This is actually becoming a habit for me.

Today I saw a shocking video (of course it was on Youtube, thank goodness that is not blocked now). It took previous events and put them into a highly possible situation. Until I found out it was fake I thought it was real, that is how realistic it was. In a matter of hours a mob formed outside of a person's house due to a youtube video. There have been mobs like this, brought together in a matter of hours. Her address was leaked online, also possible and has happened. In the story, she and others are then killed due to violence. Look in Philly, where there have been the deadly mobs. It can happen, and it is scary.

I also have noticed a pattern! The most known flash mobs are choreographed dance flash mobs in populated areas.