Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Day 22 Thoughts
Today I did my research on the actual planning of the dance moves, going off of the idea that the flash mobs that involve a song and dance tend to be the most popular and do not require a large (meaning +100) group to get a reaction. If I make sure the dance is simple enough and repetitive to the point where people are not getting lost trying to remember the moves, then it should be ok. However if I am to do a more novel concept, like a freeze or worshipping a toy dinosaur (still one of my favorite that I've heard of, but it has been done, wouldn't want to copy) I would not need a choreography, but maybe need an intruction video. I also had the idea, after seeing the music video idea, to use something like a Just Dance game's choreography, since people with the game could practice easily, and the moves are already choreographed for me. But, I am keeping an open mind to other types of flash mobs.