Is so not fun. I tried to contact one of the local malls and the site is having problems! Not cool. Another one gives you email addresses, and I cannot access email from school... I have the message I wanted to send, so I'll post it here so I can copy/paste. It is generalized so I do not have to change anything about it from mall to mall.
Hello, my name is Daniele Schneider and I am high school senior in a class called the Senior Research Seminar. In this program, we research a project, and then put on a 40 minute presentation in May. My project is on the social effects and planning of flash mobs. Part of my project is that I would like to plan a flash mob to test the research I have done, and to see the reaction of a crowd to a flash mob, as I have not seen one in person myself. This would be recorded, and the footage could be made availible for use by the mall if it is requested. My research is availible at srsflashmob.blogspot.com. What is this mall's policy on flash mobs? Would you be willing to give permission to run a flash mob in late April, early May?
Thank you in advance,
Daniele Schneider
So hopefully I can get permission from a mall, because it was number one on my survey results!