Friday, March 16, 2012

Finding Hatchets in a Jungle

A jungle of red tape, that is.
First Hatchet:
I went to my principal's secretary and set up a meeting, a lot easier than trying to get a response over e-mail. Monday at 1:00 PM I can hopefully get an answer or at least an idea, so then I can start what I need to if I get the answer I'm hoping for!
Second Hatchet:
Another student in the program is doing a 5k to raise money for a charity. One of the malls said that if the flash mob is for a charity, they have let them run in the past. If I work with the other student to have my flash mob raise awareness for their 5k, it fits that mall's criteria! It is also the mall I was most hoping for, since I have been there with my friends, and have seen that there is a lot of open space.

Now I think I've found the spark to light a fire underneath of me. I may just survive this jungle.