Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Senior Trip Weekend

So I thought my trip would not follow me on to Senior Trip. HA! Silly Daniele, one does not simply walk away for a weekend!  Because my project decided I do not get a vacation, I shall chronicle events tied to my project!

The Last Lecture reference-
James and I were part of the same group walking around and got the idea to simply ask to sit in the front of the monorail.  Remembering the book's message to just ask, we thought we at least had a chance.  Turns out they can't even allow people up front any more.

My Project, Disney Style-
We then sat on the monorail, and remembering we had not done something we planned earlier for in a line for a ride, James and Catherine started our group of six's singing of "Don't Stop Believin'."  It was really funny for us, and a girl in the back of the monorail car started to sing along.  According to Chris, some people started clapping at a couple points, but realized we were still going so they stopped clapping, and repeated.  We then wanted to do the same on a plane, so I texted my mentor (haha I have his number to bother him now, but I'm not that evil) to see what he thought.  Apparently, they can force the plane to land and I could be arrested if they freaked out.  We considered the terminal, but we could get in trouble if people complained there.  On buses, people are sleeping so we didn't even consider it there, however two of the musical students sang songs from the musical on the bus anyway and the back half of the bus was listening, so we could have gotten away with it probably.  I was too busy freaking out in Harry Potter world to do the mini idea we had for there, so Universal left my project alone.