Monday, April 2, 2012

This Week in the Mob

Today is Monday.  The day that I drag feet.  I still don't know what I'm going to do today and Tuesday.  Maybe look at charities?  Wednesday is the big interview!  Thursday is the last day before spring break, and that afternoon I'm driving down to Florida with my family, so I can only really do what I can in class.  I want to look over charities and get in contact with a few over spring break, and when I get back I want to know what I am to plan around for my flash mob, so after I can get in contact with the mall that left a little hope in the idea of working with a charity.  I also need to reach out to the musical kids before the musical so that I can see if there is a big group I can pull from for volunteers.  If I do the shirt idea, then I need to get in contact with my graphics teacher pronto, because I will need to see if I can get my hands on a screen turret for the time I'd need.